CareNet – National Network for Welfare and Assistive Technology
CareNet is a commercial and member-based Danish network which place development, application, and dissemination of welfare and assistive technology for care, nursing, and independent living on the agenda.
CareNet is operated jointly between Danish Technological Institute (DTI) and Danish.Care.
The network celebrated its 10th year anniversary in 2018.
Sharing of experience and knowledge
The purpose of CareNet is to create interaction and synergy between all players in the field including municipalities, regions, educational institutions, manufacturers, suppliers, and start-up. CareNet consist of participants who actively participate and raise the network jointly.
CareNet aims to increase the focus on the technological possibilities that welfare and assistive technology implies for the welfare sector. Therefore it is also a platform for the development of technological interventions that can meet the challenges faced by suppliers and welfare clients in today’s market – and in the future.
The network consists of:
CareNet's circle of members mainly consists of:
- Companies specializing in the areas of care-giving, nursing, and service
- Companies with strong qualifications in the areas of development and application of advanced technology
- Regional and national public authorities
- Independent care centres and organisations
- Societies and non-governmental organisations
- Research and educational institutions
Ensure Danish technological welfare solutions
CareNet has access to a wide range of knowledge which is necessary in order to continue the technological development and use of welfare-technology in various municipalities, organizations, regions, and public authorities.
- We use various resources on networking and have done it through several years. Frankly; some networks are more profitable than others, and with CareNet I can see that a lot of us share the same approach and backgrounds with other participants in the network which stimulates our common inspiration and willingness to participate, says Tina Skaarup Blenstrup from Zibo Athene A/S.
CareNet hosts varieties of activities including membership events, webinars, the conference "Velfærdsteknologi anno 2021", newsletter, etc.
If you want to know moere about CareNet please contact Network Manager Anders Lyck Fogh-Schultz email@example.com / +45 2299 3244
For more information please visit CareNet's website www.carenet.nu.